Monday, October 03, 2011

Because I haven't posted about San Diego yet..


So this is the view of the sunset that I get from my backyard almost every day. I must try to remember to make dinner early enough, so I can eat outside and enjoy my view more often. I am fond of it.

Sadly I haven't had the chance to go to the beach yet, except for one unfortunate morning where I ended up at the beach instead of school on accident.  I don't know why, but I have been sorely lacking in motivation to write anything, and right now is not much of an exception. So here is yet another list of conclusions I've come to while here:

- I do not like driving around La Jolla at night.
- I am apparently scared of cooking meat, so I tend to eat a lot of vegetables when I live on my own.
- I am a way bigger homebody that I thought I was.
- But I crave an adventure really badly.
- I cannot practice the harmonica for more than 30 minutes at a time because my lungs cannot handle it.
- I love to crochet, but at the same time I never want to crochet again. I will be done by Tuesday!
- I avoid freeways in San Diego, which means I avoid going practically anywhere.
- Looking for jobs sucks. A lot.
- The desire to travel while jobless sucks even more.



And here is where I would place a cover of "Journey through the Past" by James Mercer. But YouTube has blocked it. So here is the original by Neil Young instead. (Why have this song again when I've posted it before? Because in one day, I've watched three different documentaries, one of them being 180 degrees South, and I have fallen in love with the soundtrack.)



No comments: