- water coloring with the niece.
- having my last Disneyland trip until I move back to OC or find someone to get me in free.
- surprising a sweetheart.
- sleeping in the most comfortable bed ever.
- catching up with the parents.
- watching Ides of March.
- taking day trip to Joshua Tree (my climbing is rusty).
- having a delicious dinner at Ruby's.
- going to church.
Overall, I had a fantastic time seeing the familiar faces that I missed so much. I just wish I hadn't left my camera back at home. It kinda, really makes me feel naked not having one. Anyway, since I don't have any awesome pictures to share, I'll leave you with this video. (I'm in a Beatles mood because of my class and this song reflects how I feel at the moment.) See you for Halloween, Orange County.