Wednesday, May 27, 2009

titles and lasts.

it makes me sad that it hasn't fully hit me that this is the beginning of all my lasts when it comes to high school. last high school rally tomorrow. last high school dance this saturday. last high school baseball game i'll see on friday. last chances to hang with my friends and the people i've come to love over these last six years. it's all too surreal that it doesn't feel real.

i never even really felt like a senior this year. as though, i'm gonna wake up two years younger any day now. the "title" never made me feel any more mature or any wiser or any more responsible. being a senior was always just a title for me. it never once defined me.

it's saddening.
and scary.
and just weird.

haha, i don't know how i feel right now.
i'm just babbling.

No comments: