Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Interstate 5 & the Kooks


I feel like everyone has heard this song, but they have not all seen the music video yet.  It's definitely one of the most clever music videos I've seen in a while. So watch it. 

This was one fantastic weekend. I definitely needed to see familiar faces again, all while: 

-getting M&M donuts without having to wait in line
-taking a trip to Downtown Disney and hanging out in the California Grand Hotel
-having brunch with old coworkers
-working a whopping 2 hours 
-going thrift store shopping
-attending a 1950's themed mystery dinner
-going to church 
-eating In-n-out for the first time in months
-making my awesome Ewok costume
-giving someone a haircut for the first time

I've forgotten everything else I wanted to write about in this post.

edit: I remember what I was going to talk about. (It's only in the freaking title..) Holy crap, I really like the Kooks. I've had their stuff in my iPod for a while now, and they became my choice of artists for my drive back to San Diego.

So now for some cute overload: 


"Fly, you fools!"

No comments: