Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mumbo Jumbo.

This is definitely one of those nights when I have a lot of things on my mind, but cannot articulate them into words at all.

So instead, I will list the random stuff to clear my head.
-I am in the mood to watch 500 Days of Summer.
-January is almost over. This month was fast.
-2 people's birthdays are coming up! Be prepared for awesomeness.
-Valentine's day is coming too. I miss being a kid and making valentines and getting a ton of free candy. The only non-handmade ones I had were Batman Beyond.
-I loved that cartoon.
-If I weren't so cheap, I would buy some film, so I can use my fisheye camera.
-Lunar New Year is coming up too!
-Amazing how a day can change in one sentence.
-Sigh... still bleh. I just want to sleep.
-Above all, God is good to me.



Note: I picked up the phone to call you about 3 times since I got home, but I wouldn't know what to say. Never mind how much I've seen you recently, I just wanna talk to you. Feels nice, y'know?

No comments: