Friday, March 12, 2010

Options.

There's comes a point in life, when you start to wonder whether or not you should let go of someone or keep holding on. My choice was to keep holding on, hoping for something that may never happen. It meant that when I looked back I would have no regrets, and maybe she will want to come back. Be a friend again.

I know I've made my mistakes. I've made my apologies, and offered to be there if needed. I looked back on our history and found some wonderful memories and a wonderful person. I always wanted some kind of sign to help me make a better decision as to what I should do, to show me if there was ever any chance that things could get better.

Tonight I got my sign. Tears were shed in the past and the hurt always lingered. It probably still will, but tonight, I think it's time to let go.

Either choice hurts, but here's hoping this choice hurts less.

No comments: