Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In case I haven't said it lately...

Thank you for hanging out with me, even though it usually just consists of us sitting in one of our cars and talking about random things. Thank you for not taking any crap from me and keeping me grounded. Thank you for saying the most perfect things at random moments. Thank you for not being annoyed at all of my constant text messages. Thank you for your constant willingness to be there for me the moments I just want to cry. Thank you for the wonderful memories you let me share with you in less than a year and for making me excited for the ones that have yet to happen. Thank you for being weird and making me laugh and helping me realize that I'm not the only weird one in our relationship. Thank you for making me smile, a lot. Thank you for not pulling away when all I want to do is just hug you and never let go.

Thank you for just being around in my life.
You really do not understand how much it means to me.

No comments: