Sunday, October 07, 2012

The easy prayer: 

In the past 2 days, I've prayed for my friend, his father, sisters, family, and friends. I prayed for peace and justice. For support and for the closure they deserve. I prayed that she knew how much people loved her and that she is happy with God.

The difficult prayer: 

I prayed for someone I never met, who has brought so much pain, anger, and hatred and took the happiness out of so many lives. I prayed that someday, they could be forgiven and that they might find God in their lives. That they can turn their lives around and never cause this kind of pain for anyone ever again.


I know I don't have many readers. But for anyone that is out there reading..
On Oct. 5th, my friend's mom was found murdered in her home after she failed to pick her husband up at the airport. Their family car was also reported as missing. It's the only link we have to find these horrible people. If you see the car in the image below, a sky blue Subaru Outback, with IDAHO license plates #1A 1F680 , please call 911 or 510-724-1111.

No comments: