Saturday, October 20, 2012

Long Overdue.


So I missed Europe a lot more than usual today. School has been tiring, though I've gotten pretty used to balancing my four econ classes and work and sleep. I just feel like I've hit this rut three weeks in, especially on days like today when basically every attempt at making plans with people fell through. Now all I've got is looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow for the first time in weeks, and hours of studying microeconomics.

Here are some pictures from my European excursion. It was seriously a dream come true for me, and I feel the antsy-ness of wanting to go back already. This will be my attempt at a mini series of my favorite pictures from my trip. Hope someone out there enjoys them.







This rut has honestly been a downer the last couple days.. So it cheers me up to look at pictures of me in some of the most beautiful places in the world. Is that really lame of me to say? It doesn't seem real looking back. Was I really in Europe? Did I really walk through Versaille and take the ride the canals of Amsterdam?



No comments: