Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fact:

I break at least one pair of sunglasses every year.

This is why I cannot pay more than $10 for a pair of sunglasses. Unnecessary story time: Today, I pulled out my favorite pair of sunglasses from my purse and realized that one arm was missing. So naturally, I went out and bought not just one, but 2 replacements that looked rather similar. And as I sat in the very same place I sit right now, a tiny little screw appeared out of no where. Sunglasses sorta fixed. (I screwed it back with my nail.) Now I own 3 pairs of floral designed sunglasses. Do not be surprised when all of them are broken by the end of summer. Or, by some freak luck, I'll still have all 3 of them in 30 years.

Anyway, this week has been fantastic. I am loving summer so far, and I love that I get to see friends a lot. What I love more than that: unexpected phone calls from people I really like.

Highlights thus far in the week:
-Pieology
-baking & talking
-Disneyland
-Yoga during lunch breaks at work!

Looking forward to:
-More baking/cooking more tomorrow
-Bonfire with friends on Saturday
-Maybe rock climbing on Sunday?

Goodnight, world. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
(I mix writing out numbers and not writing them out. Weird.)

No comments: