Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Current Psyche.

-My own hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. It frustrates me. And I never really let myself change, I partly don't think I can and also just don't want to. I need to work harder on being a better person. I honestly don't remember the last time I bothered trying to improve myself. Selfish, really. But mostly laziness.

-I am tired. Not just because I got used to going to sleep before 11 the past 2 nights. I'm just tired of each day. I'm bored already.

-Definitely not looking forward to Thursday. Cause Thursday is a school day. It's like my old Wednesdays for me. The same way Tuesdays are my new Mondays. There is only one good thing about my Tuesdays and Thursdays and that usually only lasts an hour, if that. If I could make myself not care about responsibilities, I would make that good thing last the rest of the day. That would be nice.

-The one thought that stuck out to me at work today was that I need a vacation. A long one. Haha, like that will happen.

-I sound awfully pessimistic, don't I? I'm not unhappy. Don't for a minute think that. I am just very, very tired and so it's just dominating my writing.

Okay.. goodnight, world.

No comments: