Tuesday, December 09, 2008

i'm ready...


to celebrate my birthday. so i'm a tad bit late...

so, friends, life will be life. through tearful moments and the ones full of hugs. life will be life. i'm grateful to friends who have stood by me in times when all i wanted was to be alone. i'm grateful to Him for giving me the wonderful people who support me and the strength i need to get through the day. i'm grateful to him for being the first happy birthday text. i'm grateful to her for being understanding. i'm grateful to him being there for me to go first when nothing could come but tears. i'm grateful to her for bringing me starbucks and a hug late at night. i'm grateful to him for making me WANT to celebrate my birthday again. i'm grateful to her for still being there for me even when it seems we are so far apart. i'm grateful to him for reminding me that i really am stronger than i think that that life will be okay. i'm grateful to him for making me laugh again, something only he could do today.

life will be life. i have a pretty big group of people who will help get me through it.

No comments: