Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Big Sur Post!



So this is super late, but I've finally found time to post the pictures. This past winter break, I went to Big Sur for the first time with some friends. I can honestly say without a bit of hesitation that this is one of the most beautiful places that I've ever seen. And it was incredibly nice to go there this past break, especially after thinking that I wouldn't be able to go for a few years. Above is the traditional picture of the falls at Julia Pfeiffer beach. When looking at what pictures to post, it was so hard to edit them down to a relatively decent amount.. so I didn't. :)

I must admit that if we had only seen the elephant seals, turned around, and gone home, I would've been happy.


This is the one picture that I actually took! (With the most confusing lens ever.)








This trip definitely called for a repeat in the future because only seeing these things once in my life is just not enough. The trip was packed with good company, too much food, beautiful hikes, and unforgettable sunsets (dolphin jumps and all).

Face Rock at Limekiln Beach


No comments: