Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weekend Projects!

As I said last weekend, I wanted to do a lot of crafts since I finally had time to relax, and didn't have any homework or major studying to do. So, I just wanted to share my final products, cause I'm actually quite proud of them! 



I made my niece's communion veil all while watching a TON of How I Met Your Mother. Honestly, when I started working on it, I just had a super vague idea of what I wanted to do. But I'm really happy with how it turned out. My detailed picture kinda sucks, but I made little fabric flowers out of the same material as the veil and sewed on rhinestone centers.



I think as a kid, I was a little deprived cause all of the cool kids made friendship bracelets except me. So now I'm just making up for lost time. Already made one for my niece and 2 friends! (They take forever.) I found the awesome tutorial here.

So that's it. Haha, I feel like this post was pretty anti-climatic cause I was super excited to show off my finished products. I'm still proud of them though.. :)

No comments: