Thursday, February 02, 2012

Trapped like a groundhog in snow.

I feel like I have been waiting for this day for months.  I honestly don't remember the last time I felt this antsy. Going on a total of 5 hours of sleep (3 hours at night + 2 hours during my nap in the library's basement).  I've been at school since 730 this morning, and I am stuck here until about 930 at night. THAT IS 14 HOURS.

I might just run to my car after my midterm.  There's a good chance that I will be overwhelmed with exhaustion, but it's more likely that the adrenaline rush from finally being able to leave school will help me get through the drive. That and I'll be blasting my to and from SD playlist.

Things I'm looking forward to doing when I'm finally home (in no particular order):
-hug my mom like there's no tomorrow
-read my letter from University of Sussex
-catch up with old friends
-have dinner with some good company
-go to church (I miss St. I)
-celebrate life and love with my best friend in the whole freaking world.

Yeah. It's gonna be a good weekend. :)

No comments: