Sunday, December 18, 2011

Twice

1. Listening to my priest tell us about how God called on him to serve.  And explaining to us that He calls on us each and every day in His own way. We just need to listen more.
2. Hearing about a son being reunited with his parents after having no contact for years.

There are times in life when I sit and attempt to comprehend the magnitude of God's love and just cry.  And I mean really cry.  Well, readers, I cried twice today.  And the conclusion during both times was clear. God is good, beautiful, unpredictable, loving, and just so much more.

Last week I found myself in tears, asking Him what He wanted of me.  Begging Him to show me the path He wants me to take and guide me in the right direction.  I must admit that it can be so difficult at times not knowing what God has planned for you and simply have faith that He will take care of you.  I still can't see exactly what He wants of me, and I have a feeling that I won't know for a while.

But I am so grateful to Him today for showing me that He has listened to me, and has reminded me of the fact that He has plans for me.  I just need to be patient, with open ears and an open heart.


Life is a beautiful thing, friends. 

No comments: