Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Ramblings for Wednesday

I am not a fan when people act grumpy towards me for no reason. They may actually be grumpy or not be grumpy at all, but overall... just giving off bad vibes for no clear reason? Even when I am working hard to be super nice? Uncoool. Oh well, maybe they do have a good reason in the end. Maybe I was being particularly annoying but didn't realize it.

Life is hard, but life is good. You know what's good? Or actually who's good? God. :)

I am making it a point to be more open minded and not judge people too harshly for no good reason. It's possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

My tent came today! I was sooo happy. I wanted to build it in my room, but it's not a free standing tent, so I gotta build it in my front yard sometime..

Of all the lame days this week, today was probably the worst. No, it definitely was the worst. But Rachel is coming over soon! And then..


Modern Family, Arrested Development, and Thrifty's ice cream: my happy ending to a very rough day. :)

No comments: