Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Current Favorite



I used to think that I was lucky to have people in my life to introduce good music to me. But thinking about it, I think a better way to say it is that I am actually really blessed. They seem like the same thing, but it's not. I always took being lucky as something that was random. But being blessed with something has a sense of purpose behind it, if that makes any sense. I know that each and every person was placed in my life for a reason, whether they may seem good or bad to me.

I have people who can turn a boring night into crazy driving adventures and can talk to for hours at a time about anything. And people who are willing to pick up the phone at any late hour of the night if I need them. People who love me and look out for me. Who can turn a bad night into an amazing one and make me smile in the worst times. In case I forget to say it, which I know I will, thank you.

No comments: