Monday, April 11, 2011

Booooored

On the way to class this morning, I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be nice if one of my classes like music was canceled? Too bad music is never canceled.." Dudes, my readers... it was totally canceled this morning. So here I sit in my computer lab, listening to music, and waiting for stats to start. It's nice..

It's getting harder to go to school these days and actually be motivated to do well.. It's like I have senioritis, but I'm not even done with college yet. Just community college.. I'm scared, but also really looking forward to transferring in the fall. Either staying home or going across the country. (I'll probably still be in California next year. It's just really exciting and fun to think about leaving for a few years.)

No matter how much I like the last song I posted, I love this one like 20 times more. (I haven't seen 180 Degrees South yet.)

No comments: