Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Write or Wrong.

I think I prefer to write because you can edit what you say before the rest of the world reads it. Because it's easier to save what you say for another day and you won't feel as though the moment has passed you by. There's no awkward fumbling over words or leaving out an important thought or two.

Then again, I guess there's something beautifully raw about saying something face to face. Being so completely vulnerable in front of someone else yet still doing your best to open up. That's tough. At least it is for me.

I still get so incredibly nervous because I still believe things are too good to be true. Any moment this can all disappear, and I may very well be left with nothing. And yet, I feel so very safe when you're around. Nothing else matters anymore. I can't really describe it more than that.

Is this all just too crazy?
I'm going on 2 hours of sleep still and it's getting late. I'm for all my craziness. You shouldn't have to deal with it.

No comments: